Falling asleep isn’t always as simple as placing your head upon a pillow and shutting your eyes…
but there are quite a few things you can do to help you fall asleep fast.
Three Ways To Fall Asleep…
The best conditions to sleep in are:
- The cooler the room the better (70 degrees and bellow)
- Sleep in soft, breathable clothing. You want room between your skin and the fabric
- Sleep in the dark. You should turn off all lights and keep nightlights at a distance
Stretch gently before bed:
- Reach down and gently touch your toes.
- Pull your foot back to your butt to stretch your thighs.
- Slowly reach your arms up and stretch to the sky.
Eat a light snack 30 minutes before going to bed:
- Good snacks include bananas, dairy, avocados, lean proteins like poultry or fish, and also nuts.
- Anything that isn’t sugary or fatty will generally feel best.
When your body is suffering from sleep deprivation, your brain cant function properly…
…if your sleep deprivation continues long enough, it can lower your body’s defenses, putting you at risk of developing a chronic illness…
If you are tired but just cant fall asleep and need an insomnia treatment…
then head over to my Melatral Review site and find out what I believe to be the best treatment for insomnia is.