Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is defined as the inability to fall asleep and/or stay asleep…
If you are having trouble sleeping then why not try these home remedies to help you sleep…
- Milk contains a sleep inducing amino acid called tryptophan which increases the amount of serotonin in the brain
- Honey helps to transmit the tryptophan to the brain faster
Take A Hot Bath
- Taking a bath just before can help you sleep better at night.
- As your body cools down back to normal temperatures in induces the urge to sleep
- Bath water should be between 98 – 112 degrees for optimal sleepiness
- Length of time spend in bath should be between 90 – 120 minutes
Be Sure To Have A Bed Time Routine And Time
- Be sure to go to bed at the same time every night and to wake up the next morning at the same time every day.
- And be sure to do little to no stimulating activity before bed
- Try listening to calming music or reading a book
If you are still having sleep problems and are looking for an effective treatment for insomnia..
then click the link bellow and read my full review of what I believe to be the best cure for insomnia and to find out how Melatrol can help…